Sprinter/Crafter RidgeLine Rear Door Screen
Let the fresh air in and keep the bugs out with our full coverage rear door fly screen, with split bed and garage opening sections. Perfect for your MTB, climbing and surfing wagons.
- Extra fine, heavy duty, fly screen mesh to keep out even the smallest bugs including midges, mosquitos and noseeums
- Separately opening garage and bed doors with solid and midge mesh layers
- Extremely tough and waterproof material
- Premium YKK zips and buckles, enabling the screen to be easily rolled up
- Easy fit - no specialised tools in 30mins to 1hr
- Ever get a cold draught coming from the door? Well our door screens reduce this significantly
- Designed with attention to detail and made in the UK
Our door screens can either be secured by sandwiching the outer panels in the rubber door seal, or by attaching to the inner door surround by using other fastening methods like velcro, snap fasteners or screws.
This makes them super easy to fit with no specialised tools required. Adjust as required for a perfect fit. Full instructions included and we are always on hand to help.
This van screen will fit:
- Mercedes Sprinter - Year 2006-2018 - High and Extra High Roof - Medium, Long and Extra Long Wheelbase variants
- Mercedes Sprinter - Year 2019+ - High and Extra High Roof - Medium, Long and Extra Long Wheelbase, 4x4 and Rear Wheel Drive variants (note. make sure you select Front Wheel Drive in the product options if this is appropriate for your van)
- Volkswagen Crafter - Year 2006-2017 - High and Extra High Roof - Medium, Long and Extra Long Wheelbase variants
- Volkswagen Crafter - Year 2018+ - High and Extra High Roof - Medium, Long and Extra Long Wheelbase variants
- MAN TGE - Fit to be confirmed
If in doubt, feel free to get in touch.
Van Model not listed?
If we haven't listed your vehicle in the options dropdown box, don't panic. We are keen to add more van options to the mix so get in touch and we can discuss getting you hooked up.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We stand by our products, their quaility and the benifits they will bring you and your van. However, we understand from time to time things just don't work out how they were supposed to.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with a product you have bought from us, then get in touch. We would love to know whats gone wrong, work out a solution and learn how we can improve. Click here to Contact Us.
Up to 30 days from making your order, returns are free and you will get a full refund - we will arrange for collection and you will receive a full refund once we get the product back. We may ask if you could re-package the item to help out but we will be in touch to make all the arrangements seamless.
We know our products are going to make a big difference to your next van adventure, therefore we aim to get your order to you as soon as we can.
Some of our products are made to order which means it could be up to 3-4 weeks before you receive it. Trust we will do our best to get it to you sooner but we like to be up front about these things.
* Please see our shipping and returns page for more information via: https://www.ridgelinevan.co.uk/shipping-returns